Terms and Conditions
This is an agreement between you or the entity that you represent (hereinafter “you” or “your”) and techsense labs private limited (hereinafter “marketic.io” or “marketic” or “we” or “us”) governing your use of it services published at www.marketic.io (the “site” owned by Techsense Labs Private Limited). You are contracting directly with us regardless of whether another Techsense Labs subsidiary or other entity facilitates payments to you.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the Marketic services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
The original language of these Terms of Service, as well as all other texts throughout the Site, is English. Marketic.io makes available this translation for convenience only. In case of conflicts between the original English version and any translation, the English version shall prevail.
Customers are users who purchase services on Marketic.io. They can also be called as Buyers or Clients.
Freelancers are users who offer and perform services on Marketic.io. They can also be called as Freelance Marketers, Freelancers or Sellers.
Store is an online store created by a Marketic where we publish our products and services. It can also be called a “Marketic Store”.
Services are “Offerings” posted by Sellers to the Buyers. It can be against one time payment or recurring payment option.
Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a Buyer and Freelancer on Marketic.
Marketic Balance is the aggregated amount of Seller’s Revenue as a Freelancer and/or returned payments from cancelled orders as a Customer.
Marketic Wallet Credits are credits that Marketic.io may provide users to be used only for purchases on Marketic, subject to these Terms of Service or any other applicable laws and/or terms.
Workspace is where Customers, Freelancers and Marketic Account Manager communicate and collaborate with each other in connection with an ordered service.
Orders are the formal agreement between a Buyer and Freelancer after a purchase (when a Service is bought) was made from the Freelancer's store.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Only registered users (Customers or Marketers ) may buy and sell on Marketic.io. Registration is free.
- Buyers pay Marketic in advance to create an order (see Purchasing Section below regarding payment terms).
- Marketers must fuorders lfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling will affect Sellers’ reputation and status.
- Marketers gain account statuses (Levels) based on their performance and reputation. Advanced levels provide their owners with benefits, including offering services for higher prices.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through Marketic.io
- Users must communicate and collaborate within the “Marketic Workspace”. They should not communicate through any other channel.
- When purchasing a service, Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the Marketer on their service page.
- Marketic.io retains the right to use all published delivered works for Marketic marketing and promotion purposes.
- Freelancers create a “Profile” on Marketic.io and then add their “Services” to allow Buyers to purchase their services. They can also apply for open Jobs.
- Freelancers may offer Services which are on “one-time payment” basis or on recurring (monthly / quarterly/ half-yearly / annual) basis.
- Each Freelancer can create only one Profile.
- Each Freelancer can offer maximum 5 services.
- Marketic retains the right to limit no of services published by Freelancer anytime.
- Freelancers cannot add any Service (one time payment service or recurring payment service) which is priced less than $49.
- Each Services you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a net revenue of 80% of the purchase amount.
- Marketic.io accredits Freelancers on 1st of every month an amount which is the cumulative total of all last month orders which are successfully delivered and approved by the customer.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Buyer’s Marketic Wallet Balance.
- Freelancers may not promote their Services or any Marketic content via the Google Ads or any other ads platform.
- The Freelancer's rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by Buyers. High ratings allow Freelancers to obtain advanced Freelancer levels (see Levels below). In certain cases, exceedingly low ratings may lead to the suspension of the Freelancer's account.
- For security concerns, Marketic.io may temporarily disable a Freelancer's ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by Buyers, or associating multiple Marketic accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Freelancers are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT or otherwise, which may apply to them depending on residency or location. Freelancers represent and warrant that they comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction. The price shown on their store page is inclusive of all such taxes and charges that may apply to the Sellers.
- Appointment as Limited Payment Collection Agent: Freelancer hereby appoints Marktic.io as Freelancer's limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to Seller. Freelancer agrees that payment from Buyer to Marketic shall be considered the same as payment made directly to Seller. Buyer’s payment obligation to Freelancer will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by Marketic (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and Marketic (via its Payment Services Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Freelancer in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that Marketic (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Seller, the Freelancer will have recourse only against Marketic and not the Buyer directly. Freelancer agrees that Marketic may describe or otherwise reflect the terms contained herein in any terms of service, receipts, disclosures, or notices including, but not limited to, receipts provided to Buyers that Marketic may deem necessary or prudent.
- Marketic partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting payments from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to Sellers, and holding funds in connection with Marketic Balances. All payments services in connection with the withdrawal of funds on the Marketic platform are performed by Marketic’s Payment Services Providers.
- Freelancers are responsible for obtaining a general liability insurance policy with coverage amounts that are sufficient to cover all risks associated with the performance of their services.
Freelancer Profile and Services
- Freelancers are allowed to create only one Profile.
- Level 1 Freelancers (also called Basic Freelancers) can publish maximum 5 services.
- Level 2 Freelancers (also called Pro Freelancers) can publish maximum 10 services.
- Profiles and Services created on Marketic are User Generated Content.
- Profiles, Services and/or users may be removed by Marketic from the Site for violations of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party’s terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy found.
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene.
- Intentional copies of Freelancers
- Spam, nonsense, or violent or deceptive Freelancers
- Freelancers misleading to Buyers or others
- Reselling of regulated goods
- Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers
- Services that extend beyond 30 days of service duration
- Exceedingly low quality Freelancers
- Promoting Marketic and/or Marketic Freelancers through activities that are prohibited by any laws, regulations, and/or third parties’ terms of service, as well as through any marketing activity that negatively affects our relationships with our users or partners.
- Freelancers that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the Freelancer’s account.
- Freelancers that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Freelancers may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
- Freelancers may include pre-approved website URLs contained within the Profile description and requirements box. Freelancers containing websites promoting content, which violates Marketic’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, will be removed.
- Freelancers are required to have an appropriate image related to the service offered. An option to upload two additional Profile images are available to all Sellers. Freelancers must deliver the same quality of service as shown on their Profile images. Recurring deliveries that don’t match the quality shown on the Profile images may lead to the Freelancer’s account losing Freelancer status or becoming permanently disabled.
- Freelancers may contain an approved Profile Video uploaded through the Profile management tools available on Marketic.
- Statements on the Profile Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
- Eligible Freelancers in select Categories may set up Profile Packages to offer their services in structured formats with multiple price points for the selected Profile.
- Certain categories are available only to Pro Freelancers to create Services. If you are not a Pro Seller, creating a Profile for services available to Pro only may result in removal of your Profile.
- Marketic Freelancers can gain account Levels based on their activity, performance and reputation.
- Advancement in Levels are updated periodically by an automated system.
- The current Levels a Freelancer can achieve are : Level 1(Basic) and Level 2 (Pro).
- Freelancers who cannot maintain their high quality service, experience a severe drop in ratings, or stop delivering on time risk losing their Freelancer status and the benefits that come with it. For example, late deliveries, warnings to the Freelancer’s account and cancellations can cause a Freelancer to move to a different Level.
- Advanced levels provide their owners with additional benefits, including offering Freelancers for higher prices through Profile Extras, or selling their Profile in multiples.
Level 1 Freelancers : Basic Freelancers
- Basic Freelancers can publish maximum 5 services.
- Basic Freelancer level is assigned automatically when a Freelancer signs up at Marketic.io.
Level 2 Freelancers : Pro Freelancers
- Pro Freelancers can publish maximum 10 services.
- Pro Freelancers are chosen manually by Marketic editors through an ongoing review process based on seniority, volume of sales, extremely high ratings, exceptional customer care, high order completion rate and community leadership. Pro Freelancers gain access to more extensive features than previous levels, including exclusive access to beta features and premium support.
- Their eligibility is constantly evaluated by Marketic to ensure that the quality standards and expectations of the Pro selection is kept. Marketic retains the right to change a Pro Freelancer status in light of such evaluation. In addition, Pro Freelancers who cannot maintain their high quality service through a severe drop in ratings, stop delivering on time, increased cancellation rate or violate our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, also risk losing their Pro status and the benefits that come with it.
- Revenues are settled on 1st of every month for total sales of the previous month. Eligible revenues for withdrawal are those which have achieved a safety clearance period of 14 days after the customer is satisfied and approves the work.
- Withdrawal fees will be charged and vary depending on payment gateway charges.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to reverse this process once it has begun.
- In certain cases, Marketers may withdraw Revenues in several different currencies. All currency exchange services in connection with such withdrawals are performed by Marketic’s Payment Services Providers. Your Marketic Balance is always derived from its US$ value and, therefore, the local currency amount of your Marketic Balance may change daily in accordance with exchange rates fluctuations and also includes conversion fees. Marketers always have the option to withdraw Revenues in US $.
Withdrawal can be done via Paypal or Local bank transfer. Additional fees may apply based on your location and currency.
- Paypal – worldwide
- Local Bank Transfer – worldwide
- Direct Deposit (US only)
- You may not offer direct payments to Freelancers using payment systems outside of the Marketic platform.
- Marketic retains the right to use all publicly published delivered works for Marketic marketing and promotional purposes.
- Customers shall communicate and collaborate with Freelancers through “workspace” provided by Marketic only. You also agree to the presence of a Marketic Account Manager in “workspace”. You may not use any other channel for communication with Freelancers.
- Buyers pay Marketic to create an order from a Freelancer’s Profile page. Marketic partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting all payments from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to Sellers, and holding funds in connection with Marketic Balances. All payments services in connection with the collection of funds on the Marketic platform are performed by Marketic’s Payment Services Providers.
- Marketic serves as Freelancer’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to Seller. Buyer’s payment obligation to Freelancer will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by Marketic (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and Marketic (via its Payment Service Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Freelancer in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that Marketic (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Seller, the Freelancer will have recourse only against Marketic and not the Buyer directly.
- In addition, Buyers can request a Custom Order which addresses specific Buyer requirements, and receive a Custom Offer from Freelancers through the site or through Marketic Anywhere.
- In most locations, purchases on Marketic can be made by using one of the following payment methods: Credit Card, PayPal, Marketic Credits or existing Marketic Balance. Additional payment methods may apply in certain locations.
- Service fees are added at the time of purchase where a Buyer can review and accept the total amount requested to pay.
- Your existing Marketic Balance can be used for your next purchase.
- You may not offer Freelancers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the Marketic.com site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support.
- By using any payment method and/or providing payment details for making purchases on Marketic, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are legally authorized to provide such information; (b) you are legally authorized or have permission to make payments using the payment method(s); (c) if you are an employee or agent of a company or person that owns the payment method, you are authorized by that company or person to use the payment method to make payments on Marketic; and (d) such actions do not violate any applicable law.
- Unless stated otherwise, you will be charged in the currency displayed on the payment page. All currency exchange services in connection with payments and withdrawals in local currencies are performed by Marketic’s Payment Services Providers. In certain cases, however, when certain currencies are not supported by certain payment methods, you will be charged in US$ even if the price is displayed in another currency. In any event, the actual charged amount (in the actual payment currency) will be clearly disclosed to you before you complete the payment.
- Buyers should note that all prices on Marketic are derived always from their original US$ price and, therefore, non-US$ currency prices may change daily in accordance with exchange rates fluctuations and may also include conversion fees. Buyers always have the option to pay in US$ by changing their selected displayed currency.
- If you paid for an Order in a currency other than US$ and your Order was later cancelled for any reason, the amount returned to your Marketic Balance would be based on the exchange rate as of the date of cancellation. Therefore, the returned amount may vary from the paid amount in local currency terms, while always maintaining the same US$ value.
- Your Marketic Balance is always valued in US$, even if it is displayed in a non-US$ currency. Therefore, should you choose to view your Marketic Balance in any currency other than US$, it may change daily in accordance with exchange rates fluctuations, while always maintaining the same US$ value. Users always have the option to view their Marketic Balance in US$ by changing their selected displayed currency.
- Buyers may be charged with indirect taxes (such as Sales Tax, VAT or GST) depending on their residency, location and applicable law, in addition to the price shown on the site, and, in any event, any such taxes will always be displayed to the Buyer before payment.
- Buyers agree that they are responsible to comply with all tax requirements applicable to them, including but not limited to any obligation to deduct or withhold taxes. It is hereby clarified that all prices and fees that appear on the Site are the net amounts that will be paid following any direct or indirect taxes, levy, withholding tax and/or deductions.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique Marketic order number.
- Freelancers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Maketic Workspace according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their Profile.
- An Order is marked as Complete after it is marked as Delivered and then accepted by a Buyer. An Order will be automatically marked as Complete if not accepted and no request for modification was submitted within 3 days after the Order was marked as Delivered.
- We encourage our Buyers and Freelancers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact Marketic's Customer Support department for assistance.
- When a Buyer orders a Service, the Freelancer is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
- Freelancers are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their Freelancers. Failing to do so will allow the Buyer to cancel the Order when an Order is marked as late and may harm the Freelancer’s status.
- Freelancers must send completed files and/or proof of work using the Marketic Workspace..
- Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. Marketic will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- Buyers may use the “Request Revisions” if the delivered materials do not match the Freelancer’s description on their Profile page or they do not match the requirements sent to the Freelancer at the beginning of the order process.
- Feedback reviews provided by Buyers while completing an Order are an essential part of Marketic’s rating system. Reviews demonstrate the Buyer’s overall experience with the Freelancers and their service. Buyers are encouraged to communicate to the Freelancer (using Marketic Workspace) any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the Seller.
- Leaving a Buyer’s feedback is a basic prerogative of a Buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards.
- To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Marketic platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance Freelancer ratings, or to abuse the Marketic platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
- Feedback comments given by Buyers are publicly displayed on a Freelancer’s Profile page.
- Work Samples are the delivered images and videos sent to a Buyer in a delivery message. Work Samples are added to a Freelancer’s Live Portfolio on their Profile page if the Buyer chooses to publish the Work Sample while providing a public feedback review.
- Withholding the delivery of services, files, or information required to complete the Profile’s service with the intent to gain favorable reviews or additional services is prohibited.
- Responding and posting a review: Once work is delivered, the Buyer has three days to respond. If no response is provided within the response period, the Order will be considered completed.
- Users are allowed to leave reviews on Orders up to 10 days after an Order is marked as complete. No new reviews may be added to an Order after 10 days.
- Freelancers may not solicit the removal of feedback reviews from their Buyers through mutual cancellations.
Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our Buyers and Freelancers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact Marketic's Customer Support department for assistance.
- Order cancellations can be performed on Marketic, when eligible, by Customer Support or through the Resolution Center per order.
- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation of these Terms of Service. Doing so may get your account temporarily or permanently disabled. Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
- In the event that a Buyer or Freelancer encounters an issue related to the service provided in an order, you are encouraged to use the Site's dispute resolution tools to attempt to resolve the matter.
- Marketic, through its Payment Services Providers, reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
- All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the Buyer shall be subject to full payment and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Buyer’s Marketic Balance.
- Revisions to deliveries can be performed by Freelancers based on the Freelancer's Profile and customer care. Freelancers may determine the amount of revisions offered to Buyers, including no revisions.
Requesting to gain more services from Freelancers beyond the agreed requirements by using the Request Revisions button is not allowed.
- Marketic encourages Buyers and Freelancers to resolve service disputes mutually using the Resolution Center.
- Eligibility for requests to Marketic to cancel an order will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, general misconduct, and improper usage of the Marketic delivery system. See below for Order specific eligibility.
- Completed orders (or, where applicable, completed milestones) may be cancelled, upon review of our Customer Support team, up to 14 days after the order (or Milestone) is marked as complete. Please be advised that orders cannot be partially cancelled (i.e. we can only cancel the entire order when it is justified).
- In rare circumstances where we find it appropriate, our Customer Support team may cancel a completed order even after 14 days have passed from its completion. In such cases, the amounts paid for the cancelled order will be returned to the Buyer’s Marketic Balance and will be deducted from the Freelancer’s Marketic Balance or, if there are no sufficient amounts in the Freelancer’s Marketic Balance, from future revenues of such Seller.
- Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Freelancer if the service was rendered as described in the Profile Page. Buyers may rate their experience with the Freelancer on the Order Page, including the overall level of service quality received.
- Buyers must use Marketic Resolution Center to address their concerns and desired resolution related to the service provided by their Freelancer prior to contacting Customer Support. Customer Support will not take any action against Orders where the Buyers failed to inform their Freelancer of issues related to the Freelancer’s service and will allow Freelancers to provide a resolution first. This does not include non-permitted usage of Marketic.
- Any non-permitted usage of Marketic encountered during an Order, after being reviewed by our Customer Support team, may result in the order being cancelled. This includes, but not limited to; harassment, unlawful behavior, or other violations of Marketic’s Terms of Service.
- Marketic Customer Support will cancel orders based on, but not limited to, the following reasons:
❖ Active Orders (after the Buyer submits their requirements and before the Freelancer delivers on Marketic)
(a) The Freelancer is late and unresponsive for more than 24 hours while the order is marked as Late.
(b) Users are abusive towards the other party through threats of low ratings or leveraging order materials (such as logins, personal information) against each other.
(c) Users supplied or included copyright/trademark infringing materials as part of the Buyer requirements or the Freelancer’s delivery.
(d) The user is no longer an active Marketic user due to Terms of Service violations or closure of their account.
❖ Delivered Orders (after the Freelancer deliver/complete the work and before the order is marked as complete)
(a) The Freelancer uses the Delivery system to extend the delivery due date to complete the requested service without providing the final delivered service to Buyers. Note: Multiple reported offenses will result in permanent suspension of your account.
(b) The Freelancer delivers no files and/or proof of work related to the agreed upon order requirements. Note: Subjectivity of the materials in question will be reviewed by our Customer Support team.
(c) The Freelancer requests additional payments, on or off the Marketic platform, by withholding the final delivery of services directly related to the agreed requirements.
(d) The Freelancer is withholding the final delivery of services for improved ratings.
(e) Buyers who abuse the Request Revisions button to gain more services from Freelancers beyond the agreed requirements.
(f) Buyers who threaten to leave a damaging review to gain more services from the Freelancer not related to the agreed requirements.
❖ Completed Orders (after the order is marked as complete and before the 14 day limitation)
(a) Users who have been reported to use copyright/trademark infringing materials after verification and with proof.
(b) Buyers who did not purchase commercial use rights and are reported to have used the materials commercially. Note: Terms of Commercial use are found on the Freelancer’s Profile Page and cannot be retroactively included once the order is completed for over 14 days.
(c) Marketic Customer Support will review cases of Order delivery manipulation that prevents Buyers and Freelancers from fully utilizing our Resolution Center that enabled the order to be marked as complete.
- Marketic does not automatically refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider. Funds from order cancellations are returned to the Buyer’s Marketic Balance and are available for future purchases on Marketic. Marketic returns service fees to your Marketic Balance once an order is cancelled. In any event, if the service fees were not returned to your Marketic Balance following an order cancelation, such service fees’ amount will be exempted from your next purchase on Marketic.
- Deposit refunds (i.e. refunds directly to your payment provider) can be performed by our Customer Support team, based on the Order’s original payment amount and currency. To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund, which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee.
Marketic Wallet Credits
In certain instances, Marketic may offer you credits (“Marketic Wallet Credits” or “Credits”), either for promotional purposes or otherwise, to be used for purchasing Freelancers and/or other services offered on the Site. Your available Credit balance will appear in your account. Your valid Marketic Credits will be automatically applied to your next purchase and can be viewed in your order summary after you place the order. Unless stated otherwise, Marketic Credits expire following three months from their receipt. Marketic Credits serve only as an incentive to use Marketic, and, therefore, are not redeemable for cash, have no cash value and are nonrefundable. Once used, Marketic Credits may not be returned to your account even if your Order gets cancelled. Marketic Credits may be subject to additional conditions and restrictions as will be disclosed to You upon receipt of the Credits. Credits may be voided in the event of fraud, misuse, or violation of these Terms. Marketic reserves the right to modify or cancel the Marketic Credits program at any time. If you or Marketic deactivate or suspend your Marketic account, any unused Marketic Credits in your account will be forfeited.
User Conduct and Protection
Marketic enables people around the world to create, share, sell and purchase nearly any service they need at an unbeatable value. Services offered on Marketic reflect the diversity of an expanding Profile economy. Members of the Marketic community communicate and engage through orders, social media, and on Marketic’s Community Forums.
Marketic maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of Marketic. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on Marketic.
To report a violation of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, User Misconduct, or inquiries regarding your account, please contact our Customer Support team here.
- To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Marketic in order to circumvent or abuse the Marketic messaging system or Marketic platform is not permitted.
- Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the Order Page.
- Marketic does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to Buyers. You may use the dispute resolution tools provided to you in the Order Page.
- Marketic does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the Marketic platform.
- All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on Marketic’s platform.
- Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- Marketic is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual preference or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.
- Users may not submit proposals or solicit parties introduced through Marketic to contract, engage with, or pay outside of Marketic.
- Users with the intention to defame competing Freelancers by ordering from competing services will have their reviews removed or further account status related actions determined by review by our Trust & Safety team.
- Users are to refrain from spamming or soliciting previous Buyers or Freelancers to pursue removing/modifying reviews or cancelling orders that do not align on Order Cancellation or Feedback policies.
- Marketic reviews cases of payment provider chargebacks and disputes on behalf of Sellers. Although results vary per case due to each chargeback reason, we work hard on resolving disputes in the Freelancer’s favor. If the chargeback case allows, Marketic (or one of Marketic’s Payment Services Providers) will return parts or full revenue back to Sellers, otherwise the chargeback amount will be borne by the Seller.
- Users may report Freelancers to Customer Support that may be in violation of Marketic’s Terms of Service based on the reported Profile’s replicated similarity to pre-existing services (copycat Freelancers).
- Freelancers warrant that any content included in their Freelancers shall be original work conceived by the Freelancers and shall not infringe any third party rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks or service marks. In the event that certain music or stock-footage media are incorporated within the Freelancers, Freelancers represent and warrant that they hold a valid license to use such music and/or footage and to include them in the Freelancers.
- Marketic will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed here.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user’s email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account losing Freelancer statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
- Adult Services & Pornography – Marketic does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
- Inappropriate Behavior & Language – Communication on Marketic should be friendly, constructive, and professional. Marketic condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders, and to engage on larger platforms such as our Community Forum and Social Media pages.
- Phishing and Spam – Members’ security is a top priority. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Freelancers or orders.
- Privacy & Identity – You may not publish or post other people’s private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the Order Page. Freelancers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the Buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the Buyer. Any users who engage and communicate off of Marketic will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
- Authentic Marketic Profile – You may not create a false identity on Marketic, misrepresent your identity, create a Marketic profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information; Your profile information, including your description, skills, location, etc., while may be kept anonymous, must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. Marketic reserves the right to require users to go through a verification process in order to use the Site (whether by using ID, phone, camera, etc.).
- Intellectual Property Claims – Marketic will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and/or violation of third party’s terms of service. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed here.
- Fraud / Unlawful Use – You may not use Marketic for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
- Multiple Accounts – To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Marketic community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Marketic’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
- Targeted Abuse – We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on Marketic. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
- Selling Accounts – You may not buy or sell Marketic accounts.
The Site, including its general layout, design and content, is exclusively owned by Marketic and protected by copyright and trademark law. Marketic®, Profile® and Freelancers® are all registered trademarks owned exclusively by Marketic. Users have no right, and specifically agree not to do the following with respect to the Site or any part, component or extension of the Site (including its mobile applications): (i) copy, transfer, adapt, modify, distribute or reproduce it, in any manner; (ii) reverse assemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive its source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organization; (iii) modify or create derivative works; (iv) remove any copyright notice, identification or any other proprietary notices, or; (v) use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site, or interfere with any other users’ enjoyment of the Site. Users also agree not to permit or authorize anyone else to do any of the foregoing.
To the extent that you provide Marketic with any comments, suggestions or other feedback regarding the Marketic platform or the Site as a whole, as well as other Marketic products or services (collective, the “Feedback”), you will be deemed to have granted Marketic an exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid up, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide ownership rights in the Feedback. Marketic is under no obligation to implement any Feedback it may receive from users.
Freelancers should recognize that there might be a need for Buyers to disclose certain confidential information to be used by Freelancers for the purpose of delivering the ordered work, and to protect such confidential information from unauthorized use and disclosure. Therefore, Freelancers agree to treat any information received from Buyers as highly sensitive, top secret and classified material. Without derogating from the generality of the above, Freelancers specifically agree to (i) maintain all such information in strict confidence; (ii) not disclose the information to any third parties; (iii) not use the information for any purpose except for delivering the ordered work; and (vi) not to copy or reproduce any of the information without the Buyer’s permission.
- Marketic reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of Marketic’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Marketic.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users have the option to enable account Security features to protect their account from any unauthorized usage.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Freelancers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Marketic’s approval.
- Disputes should be handled using Marketic’s dispute resolution tools (‘Resolution Center’ on the order page) or by contacting Marketic Customer Support.
- Marketic may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, Marketic will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use Marketic after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, Marketic will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
User Generated Content
User Generated Content (“UGC”) refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to Marketic by our users (Buyers and Sellers) is User Generated Content. Marketic does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Furthermore, Marketic is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Freelancers (even if they are Pro Sellers, Top Rated Sellers, offer Promoted Freelancers or otherwise). We provide no warranty with respect to the Freelancers, their delivery, any communications between Buyers and Sellers. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community and common sense in choosing appropriate services.
By offering a service, the Freelancer undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the service that is offered on Marketic. Freelancers advertising online their Profile must comply with laws and terms of service of the advertising platform or relevant website used to advertise. Failing to do so may result in removal of the Profile from the Logo Maker, as applicable, and may lead to the suspension of Freelancer’s account.
For specific terms related to Intellectual Property rights and for reporting claims of copyright infringement (DMCA notices) or trademark infringement – please see our Intellectual Property Claims Policy which forms an integral part of these Terms of Service. Note that it is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Ownership and limitations: When purchasing a Service on Marketic, unless clearly stated otherwise on the Freelancer’s Profile page/description, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the Buyer is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights for the work delivered from the Seller, and the Freelancer waives any and all moral rights therein. The delivered work shall be considered work-for-hire under the India Copyright Act. In the event the delivered work does not meet the requirements of work-for-hire or when India Copyright Act does not apply, the Freelancer expressly agrees to assign to Buyer the copyright in the delivered work. All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to Buyer shall be subject to full payment for the Profile and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason. For removal of doubt, in custom created work (such as art work, design work, report generation etc.), the delivered work shall be the exclusive property of Buyer, and Freelancer assigns all rights, title and interest in the delivered work. Some Freelancers (including for custom created work) charge additional payments (through Profile Extras) for a Commercial Use License. This means that if you purchase the Profile for personal use, you will own all rights you require for such use, and will not need the Commercial Use License. If you intend to use it for any charge or other consideration, or for any purpose that is directly or indirectly in connection with any business, or other undertaking intended for profit, you will need to buy the Commercial Use License through a Profile Extra and will have broader rights that cover your business use.
For Voice Over Freelancers, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the Buyer is purchasing basic rights, (which means the Buyer is paying a one time fee allowing them to use the work forever and for any purpose except for commercials, radio, television and internet commercial spots). If you intend to use the Voice Over to promote a product and/or service (with the exception of paid marketing channels), you will need to purchase the Commercial Rights (Buy-Out) through Profile Extra. If you intend to use the Voice Over in radio, television and internet commercials, you will need to purchase the Full Broadcast Rights (Buy-Out) through Profile Extra. For further information on the type of buy-outs, please read below.
Furthermore, users (both Buyers and Sellers) agree that unless they explicitly indicate otherwise, the content users voluntarily create/upload to Marketic, including Profile texts, photos, videos, usernames, user photos, user videos and any other information, including the display of delivered work, may be used by Marketic for no consideration for marketing and/or other purposes.
Voice Over Commercial Buy-Out
When purchasing a Voice Over Profile, the Freelancer grants you a perpetual, exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the purchased Voice Over (except for commercials, radio, television and internet commercial spots).
By purchasing a Commercial Rights (Buy-Out) with your order, in addition to the basic rights, the Freelancer grants you with a license to use the Voice Over for any corporate, promotional and non-broadcast purposes. Corporate, promotional and non-broadcast purposes means any business related use for the creation of, or to promote a for-product profit or service (with the exception of paid marketing channels), such as (by way of example): explainer videos posted to company websites, social networks or email campaigns, audiobooks, podcast intros, and strictly excludes any illegal, immoral or defamatory purpose.
By purchasing a Full Broadcast Rights (Buy-Out) with your order, in addition to the Commercial Rights, the Freelancer grants you with a license for full broadcasting, which includes internet, radio, and TV “paid channels” including (by way of example): television commercials, radio commercials, internet radio, and music/video streaming platforms, and strictly excludes any illegal, immoral or defamatory purpose.
This Buy-Out is subject to Marketic’s Terms of Service. There is no warranty, express or implied, with the purchase of this delivery, including with respect to fitness for a particular purpose. Neither the Freelancer nor Marketic will be liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license, the delivery or your use of the delivery.
Profile Commercial Use License
By purchasing a “Commercial Use License” with your Profile Order, the Freelancer grants you a perpetual, exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the purchased delivery for Permitted Commercial Purposes. For the avoidance of doubt, the Freelancer retains all ownership rights. “Permitted Commercial Purposes” means any business related use, such as (by way of example) advertising, promotion, creating web pages, integration into product, software or other business related tools etc., and strictly excludes any illegal, immoral or defamatory purpose. This License is subject to Marketic’s Terms of Service. There is no warranty, express or implied, with the purchase of this delivery, including with respect to fitness for a particular purpose. Neither the Freelancer nor Marketic will be liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license, the delivery or your use of the delivery.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Your use of the site, its content and any services or items obtained through the website is at your own risk. The site, its content and any services or items obtained through the website are provided on an “As is” and “As available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Neither marketic nor any person associated with marketic makes any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy or availability of the website.
The foregoing does not affect any warranties which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Certain user-generated content on the Site has been translated for your convenience using translation software powered by Amazon Translate. Reasonable efforts have been made to provide an accurate translation, however, no automated translation is perfect nor is it intended to replace human translators. Such translations are provided as a service to users of the Site, and are provided “as is”. No warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy, reliability, or correctness of such translations made from English into any other language. Some user-generated content (such as images, videos, Flash, etc.) may not be accurately translated or translated at all due to the limitations of the translation software.
The official text is the English version of the Site. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in the translated content, please refer to the English version of the content which is the official version.
Limitation on Liability
In no event will Marketic, its affiliates or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the website, any websites linked to it, any content on the website or such other websites or any services or items obtained through the website or such other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
In accepting liability as the limited authorized payment collection agent of seller, Marketic and its affiliates assume no liability for any acts or omissions of seller.
The foregoing does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
The term “affiliate” referred to herein, is an entity that, directly or indirectly, controls, or is under the control of, or is under common control with Marketic, where control means having more than fifty percent (50%) voting stock or other ownership interest or the majority of voting rights of such entity.
Contact Us :
You can send your communication letters/notices at:
Techsense Labs Private Limited
B 61, Sector 67, Noida-201301, Uttar Pradesh, India
Alternatively you can submit the Notice electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or by submitting a ticket to our support center.