What are Cookies?
- Cookies are small data files stored on your browser or device. They may be served by the entity that operates the website you are visiting (“first-party cookies”) or by other companies (“third-party cookies”). For example, we partner with third-party analytics providers, like Google, which set cookies when you visit our websites. This helps us understand how you are using our Services so that we can improve them.
- Pixels are small images on a web page or in an email. Pixels collect information about your browser or device and can set cookies.
- Local storage allows data to be stored locally on your browser or device and includes HTML5 local storage and browser cache.
- SDKs are blocks of code provided by our partners that may be installed in our mobile applications. SDKs help us understand how you interact with our mobile applications and collect certain information about the device and network you use to access the application.
When you visit the Site, we use industry-wide technologies such as "cookies" (or similar technologies), which store certain information on your computer and which will allow us, among other things, to enable automatic sign-in to the Site, make your browsing much more convenient and effortless and allow us to test user experience and offer you personalized browsing or promotions. By continuing to use this Site, you are agreeing to our placing cookies on your computer or device in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
The following is a more detailed explanation of the types of cookies we use:
- Necessary Cookies: Necessary cookies are essential and help you navigate the Site. This helps to support security and basic functionality and are necessary for the proper operation of the Site, so if you block these cookies we can't guarantee your use or the security during your visit.
- Performance Cookies: Performance cookies help us to understand the behavior of users of the Site. This allows us to continuously improve the Site to provide the best information in support of our project aims. These cookies are also used to help us understand how effective our Site is; for instance these cookies tell us which pages visitors go to most often and if they get error messages from web pages. All of the information that these cookies collect is aggregated, to assist us to improve how the Site works. Some of these cookies are managed by third parties, and you may refer to the third parties' own website privacy notifications for further information. In particular, we use Google Analytics cookies to obtain an overall view of user habits and volumes, and to help improve the overall experience on the Site. Google Analytics is a third-party web analysis service provided by Google Inc, which uses performance cookies and targeting cookies. The information generated by these cookies about your use of the Site (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google Inc on servers in the United States.
If you prevent these cookies, we cannot guarantee how the Site will perform for you.
Blocking or Deleting Cookies
We shall store a cookie on your computer or device to remember this for next time, so that we can store your preferences and save you time on subsequent visits by eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same data. You may set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. You should do this through the browser settings for each browser you use. Please be aware that some of our services will not function if your browser does not accept cookies. However, you can allow cookies from specific websites by making them "trusted websites" in your internet browser.
The following links may assist you in managing your cookies settings, or you can use the 'help' option in your internet browser for more details:
Information on deleting or controlling cookies is also available at www.aboutcookies.org (note that this website is not provided by Marketic.io, and we therefore cannot ensure its accuracy, completeness or availability). It is important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. For example, cookies may, in certain cases, save you from the need to enter usernames and passwords, and allow session continuity.
Techsense Labs Private Limited,
B-61, Sector 67, Noida-201301
Uttar Pradesh, India.