Ad Refresh is helped you to rotate your ads in the same location as visitors browse your website. this thing will increase your impressions and revenue of your ad.
so in this article we will show you how you can increase your impression by the help of ad refresh.
By using advanced Ads.
Add Advance ads plugin in WordPress. its very easy to use and simple set-up ad refresh for specific add location.
Their is free and paid both version are available. but we have to prefer you paid version because of ad refresh feature.
- Install and activate the plugin.
- When you activate that plugin you need to enter a license key for the pro version of the plugin.
- For this you have to go to advanced Ads>>settings and on the license menu option, enter license key and click on the update button.
- Now click on pro menu option. on this screen you need to enable ‘cache busting’ option. which enable refresh rate for your Ad groups.
- after that click on ‘Activate module check box’ and ‘force passive cache busting’ check box.
- Once you did those steps make sure to save the settings.
- Then we have to create an ad group that rotates your ads.
- Go to advance ads>>group and rotation then click on add “new ad group” button, insert your ad group name and save.
- Its time to add individual ads to your ad group by navigate to Advance ads>>Ads and click on “New ad”
- Next, add your title and select ‘plain text code’, then click next.
- then you have to add your ad code. these code from the ads you sell on your WordPress blog, then click next.
- After that, you need to add this to the ad group you create earlier.
- Locate the ‘ad groups and Rotations’ and click the check box for the ad category then click ‘update’.
- Now you change the display setting which helps to refresh ads.
- Advance ads>>Ads groups and rotations>>click on group name>>this will bring up a drop-down menu where you can customize how the ad group will display.
- then select ‘ad slider’ and set a time each ad will be a pause before sliding to the next ad.
- After that, choose the ads that you want to add to your ad group. Once you’re finished, make sure you click ‘Update Groups’ to save your changes.
- Add refresh ad groups to WordPress.
- Navigate to appearance>>widget, then locate the ‘advance ad widget’, insert widget name and click on the Save button.
- Now the rotating ad unit is live on your site.
Tracking Refresh Ads Performing.
A tracking system helps you to track impressions on your ads. the best way to do this by using MonsterInsights best analytic solution for WordPress.
I hope this article will help you to Increase ad Impressions in WordPress With ad Refresh.
for more relative blog visit our website Marketic.io