Quora is a question-and-answer platform that allows users to ask, answer, and even edit the responses to questions related to any topic or industry. It is an information-focused platform where people ask questions and users from anywhere can answer those questions. Quora Marketing is a must for all the digital marketers.
On Quora, you can:
- Target your questions to specific Quora users to collaborate with industry influencers.
- Search for specific topics and keywords related to your business.
- You cannot market or sell your product/service in Quora. If your answer tends to breach its policy, your answer will get remove from Quora
Benefits of using Quora as Part of Your Marketing Strategy
It Helps Customers to Find and Learn About Your Brand
Quora platform is made up of trust and members rely on each other for information. When you provide informative answers to questions, you’re automatically increasing the credibility of your brand. Quora allows you to engage in meaningful conversations with your target audience and establish your brand as an expert in your field.
However, it’s important that you never attempt to oversell your brand on Quora. The community on Quora is distrustful of marketers and hates self-promotional material. When you’re marketing your brand on Quora, ‘less is more’ is a strategy that always works. Focus on providing informative answers to the questions being asked. This will gradually build your brand credibility and bring users organically to your site.
Quora Marketing Helps in Better Search Engine Results
Search engines crawl Quora data just like any other content in order to bring up the most relevant results for any given search query. This is great news for marketers who are trying to drive organic traffic. However, you need to make sure your content is relevant.
One of the digital marketing trends is the importance of influencer marketing. If someone is struggling to find an influencer for his/her brand, Quora can be a good option. There are many users who are identified as key contributors by Quora because of their highly informative answers. Users mostly rely on these contributors because they have established their credibility. One can engage with these contributors by answering their questions or by providing comments to their answers. Moreover, one can even directly reach out to them and ask if they are interested in helping to promote your brand.
Quora is Good for Content
Quora offers endless opportunities to discover common questions and create targeted content that provides answers and solutions. By following users and feeds, one will easily be able to find what topics and content types are trending with the community.
Quora Helps You Gain Insights
One does not need to conduct long, complicated surveys when you have a simple resource like Quora at your fingertip. Instead of guessing what your target audience needs, why not let them tell you directly? The questions on Quora are a valuable source of information about what type of content your target audience will find engaging. If a number of people are asking questions about the same problem, can your brand be the solution to it? If yes then it is a win-win situation for you as well as for the audience. By actively catering to their problems, your brand can continue to stay relevant.
Quora Helps to Stay on Top of Trends
Once you set up a profile, follow topics that matter to your brand to stay in the trend. The trending sidebar feature lets you quickly see popular topics up to the minute, and posts with the most comments and upvotes will be apparent when scrolling through top stories in your feeds.
Quora is Good for Competitor Analysis
Just as you can search for your own brand, you can also search for your competitors and see what they’re doing to market themselves, as well as learn how customers are talking about them. Investigate. Listen. Learn.
You may find a common theme or reason customers choose your competitor over you, and utilize that knowledge to improve your product or service. Discover emerging industry trends or opportunities before your competition does by listening to your customers.
Why Quora For Marketing Strategy
Quora is excellent at generating organic awareness, improving your reputation, and even helping you to learn more about your audience. On this platform, you get:
- Exceptional reach: Share questions and answers with over 300 million monthly visitors.
- Search visibility: Quora questions are searchable through Google. Your content here remains evergreen, driving people back to your site whenever a problem is trending.
- Thought leadership potential: There are already countless high-profile writers on the platform, including Noam Chomsky, former President Obama, and Justin Trudeau. Join their ranks and boost your brand.
- More high-quality traffic: Drive customers back to your website by answering their questions and demonstrating how your product or service solves their problems.
- Insights into your audience: Quora is a platform for real people in search of real answers. If you help your audience, they’ll support you in return by investing in your products and services.